Friday, March 2, 2012

93 years young

Its a special day -today... the most kind sweetest most caring and loving guy I know turns 93 today. HAPPY BIRHTDAY GRAMPS.... and just so you all know... he is THE HAPPIEST guy I know. In my 31 years of life I have never seen my grandfather as anything but happy and loving. He is the prime example on how to live this life. I am so thankful for the life lessons he has taught me not thru his words but thru simply living his life. He has taught me about be grateful and thankful for the simplest of things, making the very best out of life ALWAYS, choosing to be happy and smile at all times, showing kindess to everyone you come in contact with - he is truly one of THE GREATEST. I hope he is showered with love kindness and happiness today (and always) he deserves to be surrounded with love.

No comments: