Friday, April 20, 2012

Aaaaa little late...Renee's day

April 19th marks a special day in the Goldmann Clan its my Aunt Renee's Birthday!! She's pretty neat if you ask me... laid back easy going loves the outdoors often found with a smile on her face likes her wine and coffee. She's one of those simple livers when it come to living life. Spending time with her dogs horses grandchildren children husband family and friends ranks high on that list. She's alot like my father with her love for the outdoors and mother nature. Its crazy the things they know about trees rocks birds animals the land...I know they get this from my grandfather. One of my favorite places to be for the holidays is at her house out in the middle of the praire. Its quiet its beautiful its surrounded by mother nature where the sun seems to linger in the sky forever and as a result some of the most beautiful sunsets i have ever witnessed have been from her porch. When you are there life is about a cold drink laughter and family. Three of my favorite things. Its quite an honor to just know this amazing woman yet alone be blessed to called her family. We think she is pretty special, and we are usually right about things so trust us...she's top shelf. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT RENEE!!!

No comments: