Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Being that it is Father's Day I figure today would be a great day to make a blog post about the guy that I call Dad. I have been told more than a time or two that I look just like him and act just like him. Being a Daddy's Girl since birth I am not surprised. My father can be a little out there and life is always an adventure with him. He is always doing something wild crazy or saying something that makes us laugh or at times roll our eyes. You just never know what he will be doing or saying. He's the type of guy that lives in the moment. He works hard and yet knows when to kick back and have a great time. He fills our lives with support and encouragement in a way that he can only do. He has been a great blessing in my life and I am honored to call him Dad. So Happy Father's Day to my Dad - Clark... I mean Mark.

No comments: