Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome Max Plante

It must be the year of babies! I was told of some very happy news this afternoon my good friends Bridget and Dan welcomed into the world their new baby boy Max Plante! He was a little whopper at 8 lbs 6 oz. and 21 inches. Already got to see a picture of the happy family and let me tell you big brother Will is just as cute as his little brother! And Bridget well looks nothing like she just gave birth to a baby the size of a watermelon out of a hole to size of a lemon. What a rockstar! She was looking like she was meeting up for drinks drop dead beautiful- like always. I will be looking forward to seeing you all very soon! Til then congrats and know that I am sending my very best as well as happiness and love to you all!

1 comment:

Indie said...

Just dropping by to say hello!

Enjoyed reading here/

Indie