Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We will be seein' you...Ben.


Ben Lenzen passed away July 17 while working construction just outside of West Fargo ND...all I can say is...TOO YOUNG TOO SOON...I was blessed with knowing, learning and growing with Ben...We both grew up in Beulah and both graduated from Beulah High...he was just a year behind me...All thru high school he dated Rebecca "Becky" Sheldon...A girl I always thought the very best of. She was quite and kind and just a real pleasure to be around. I always thought that Ben and Becky just fit together and their personalities just were made for each other. They were married last April and they were ready to spend the best years of their future days with each other. BUT life had another plan in mind I guess and one sunny summer day Ben left to go to work and never came home. My heart goes out to Becky and the Lenzen-Sheldon Family. May the love Ben gave you and the memories you had together hold up you and carry you during this difficult time...Know that so many are thinking and praying for you now and always...he will not be forgotten...he has been up in heaven for sometime now...i can only hope that one day when i reach the gates of heaven--i will find Ben awaiting for me to enter...for i know what it like to see a familiar face in a crowd of strangers...Rest well Ben.


No comments: