Monday, November 30, 2009

Special People

There are few people in this life that well, are true livers of life. These are the people that some how seem to live life just a little different, almost in a way like they are carrying around the secrets of life. These are the people that you constantly find carryin the glass of life always half full. These are the people who don't get rattled, or set off course when life doesn't go how they plan. These are the people that adjust their life to the changes and always make the best of it. These are the people who smile and laugh thru tears and sorrow. These are the people who even in times they struggle to understand something or someone, they continue to try. These are the people who see past your mistakes and failures and just see the person you really are. These rare people are a true blessing in this life. These people are truly gifts from above. For I know that being these sort of people isn't easy. They are the example we are all trying to follow. They are the ones leading just by simply being themselves. Today I thank you for all the work you do behind the shadows. The little things that sometimes go unnotice...like your kindness, your never ending love, your compassion, your understanding, your prayers and worries you have for others, your caring ways. All the little things you do for those who sometimes don't even know or have the slightess clue. You are a someone to be always treasured and always treated with the same kind of compassion and kindness you show all in your life.

We ALL have these special people in our lives, some more than others. When was the last time you thanked these people. When was the last time you stopped and realized just how much they do to better your life for no other reasons other than they love you. Don't let these special people go without thanks. Don't let these special people be taken for granted. They deserve to hear your thoughts of thankfulness.

So TODAY and everyday...I am thankful to have YOU in my life. I am a better person because I have YOU in my life. I know my life is more fulfilled because YOU are teaching me everyday to be a better person and a better friend. THANK YOU.

People in my life that go by the names of Bridgette, Paula, Rebecca, Shannon, Brittany, Renee, Shelley, Jamie, Lindsey, Jami, Dee, Drex, Ali, Yalda, Mick, Heather, Jill, and the list goes on...YOU are rare special people that have filled my life with so many things that need to be embraced and brought to attention...your love, your kindness, your compassion, your understanding ways...but most of all... YOU just simply being who YOU ARE and always have been and will be. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are that same person to me. I love and miss you Rita bug.