Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful Tears

I have these moments where I swear life stops. Where I can feel in my soul moments that are meant to be framed frozen in my memory and kept always. We all have these moments where it feels more like looking at a snapshot than really living.

Some its the moment you first met 'the one.'. Some its the moment where you first felt your soon to be born child kick. Some its a blue bird peaceful day taking in the world at 6000 feet plus. Some its a moment tailgating in an over crowded parking lot with you best friends from college. Some its as simple as a hot cup of starbucks' best. Some have these moments rarely others they find these moments through out all the days of their lives.

When it comes down to it... These moments whether they be simple or once in a lifetime moments are in the end just moments frozen in time that remind us how blessed we are to be alive- to have such a moment. For we find ourselves loving life and just plain thankful.

We are all different and therefore all have different moments with its own special meaning that leave us feeling blessed. I see and know the importance of simple moments and know to never take even a simple thing for granted. And well I hope that I never will either. I am not an overly emotional person in public or in private for that matter. But there are many moments I find myself freezin moments of my life and saying this right here is what life is all about. This right here is something to be thankful for. This moment right here is a blessing. This moment right here my soul almost breaths it all in and without knowin where they come from or how my eyes fill with what I know call as thankful tears. For their purpose holds a meaning so powerful, so strong and so rich that well there are no words to describe what the true meaning such moments hold. And well can only be fully understood by the one that is living in that moment and yes, sometimes by the ones sharing in that moment.

I hope that each being on this earth regardless of their income status has enough of these moments to fill a life. I hope that all that I love and care about have their own set of memories with thankful tears. I hope that no one takes such simple moments for granted. And if so they do I hope one day they will see the true blessing in just simpley living. For this life holds so much greatness and soo many people and things to be thankful for... They are all around us moments just waiting to be frozen. Moments just waiting for thankful tears to stumble upon them...

No comments: