Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back in the Swing of things.

I am alive... After spending a week trapped in doors due to what was first thought as whooping cough but ended up being a server ear infection and a respiratory bacterial infection - I am now among the living. I couldn't be happier, thou I still don't feel 100% at best I am sitting at 60% yet anything is better than being stuck at home. One can only watch so many episodes of House and what I call trash tv, besides I was getting sick of eating chicken broth and walking around in like it was 110 outside. I bet everyone will agree being sick blows. So happy to be back in the swing of things. Now I can't wait to hit the slopes after all the snow we have gotten in the past week. Hope everyone else is drinking OJ, eating chicken noodle soup, staying warm and staying healthy.

No comments: