Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to Life.

Life is now getting back into the swing of things. The guests are all gone, the house is clean, the laundry is done and the fridge is slowly getting back to the level of food storeage I can handle. Its been a busy few weeks with people coming and going. Lots of food prepared and eaten. Many photos of this and that. Heaps of smiles and laughter. Memories made and great times had. But now life gets back to life. A pleasant and yet kind of a sad fact. It always takes me a day or two to get use to the solitude but in no time I am back in my routine. I have found I love to just be here, to just live simple. No drama, no make-up, no gossip, no fashion, no questions, no non-sense, space filled with quiet and peace, time to reflect and think, dressing for comfort and warmth, and days that allow you to just be. Thats life in the Fish. Oh how I have loved the company but I welcome my back to life ways with open arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Envious.Nice blog, bravo.
Montana..The Last Best Place.
Miss it.