Friday, February 25, 2011

One Life

"You, get what everyone else gets. One Life. Its not about how long or short it is... Its about what you do with it."

I have been thinking about this life and the life that I get to live. I often find myself restless with this feeling of needing to do something - to challenge myself outside my comfort zone to do something to shack up my life. I often wonder if these same ideas or voices in my head telling me to do it is craziness -OR - a sign that is telling me to follow the voice - the idea - the sign. How do you know the difference? What I do know is that I want to do something meaningful with the one life that I get. I don't want to wast it by doing well nothing. I want to give to learn to experience to share to feel to capture to discover but above all to be.

Remember its not about the length. What are you going to do with your one life.??

No comments: