Friday, September 2, 2011

FALL

What happened to August?? Where does the time go?? Yesterday marked the first day of two of my favorite things... The first day of FALL and the first day of September. This would be the time I would love it to be all year around...Fall. I love the changing of the seasons, needing a hoodie while bumming around outside at night, being able to wear shorts on most days but needing that super cute knit sweater that was just bought from JCrew or Land's End. I love the colors of Fall and I love to over play James Taylor's September Grass on repeat only to be followed my October Road (another favorite month of mine).Life is good - to me life is perfect in the Fall. Granted I love me some sun in the summer, rain in the spring and snow in the winter....duh I am obsessed with skiing and mountains... but its Fall that has captured my heart. I am wrapped up in the leaves changing and hearing them crunch beneath my feet when I am walking. I hope you are taking in Mother Nature's work some of her best work can be found today. So get out there and LOVEthisLIFE...you only get one... well at least that I know of...

1 comment:

The Petrie Family said...

Oh Michelle I so agree with you! I LOVE Fall too!!!