Thursday, September 29, 2011

Start NOW

"Walk with the DREAMERS, the BELIEVERS, the COURAGEOUS, the CHEERFUL, the PLANNERS, the DOERS, the SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE, with their heads up in the CLOUDS and their feet on the GROUND. Let their SPIRIT ignite a FIRE within YOU to leave this WORLD better than when you FOUND it." Its amazing to look around and to see that so many allow themselves to be passangers in their own life. Its dumbfounding to me how many settle to be unhappy when they have the power to simply be. HAPPINESS is not a destination it is a state of mind and YOU have the choice to be or not to be. How do you view the world? How do you view your life? Is your glass half full or is it half empty. Are using what happens and what is happening in your life as a stepping stone to better your ilfe to better this world or are you using it as a road block. If you don't like something change it... and maybe just maybe all you need to change is the way you are looking at it. I allow others to be apart of my life my world I learn from them I let them inspire me I let them support me encourage me... and when I learn from others when I allow others the honor of being apart of my world I find it is ME who is gaining. Its time that more of us move over the the sit to the left of us and take over the wheel - start being the driver in your life. Take responsbility for your actions, your words, your life, your happiness... focus the attention on YOU if your not happy... For once you focus your attention to the right source its there you have a power to make a change. Start NOW... "This is YOUR WORLD... Shape it of someone else will."

No comments: