Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from the mountains of Whitefish Montana. I hope this holiday season brings you much love joy and happiness.May you find the blessings in the simple things in life and be grateful for those everyday things and people in your life. I know that my family will all be gathering today eating too much drinking too much and laughing well never too much...To me the true meaning of Christmas is just being with those you love and care about... Its about family love and giving - whether its giving of a gift or just of your time and love...over my 30 years I have been blessed to live a life that is surrounded by family and what a joy it is to have so much fun with the crazy people I call my family. They are loud - its mostly chaos but man am I grateful. Knowing that somewhere more than one or two I know are having their first christmas of the passing of someone they love and many are having their 5th 10th 25th christmas without their dad their wife their child...we sometimes get caught up with the excitement of the season that we often forget about the true meaning on christmas. Not that we take for granted that these people will always be in our life because well we can't walk around thinking in that matter but life can change in a heartbeat in the blink of an eye...So I am utterly grateful and beyond blessed to have had some many christmases so many everyday life moments with family and friends. My life has been filled with smiles laughter joy and love- those I love have colored my world and have impacted my life in ways that I will never be able to explain or describe. I have been changed all for the better I am simply more because of these people....how did I get lucky enough to be able to live such a life - to have such a life - to have such people that I will never know. And I am glad I will never have to live such a life without.... So this holiday season I hope you take time to stop and see such blessings in your life... MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: