Monday, December 26, 2011

Paradise found on a Mountain Top...

The weather was just right - not too warm not too cold the sky was overcasted as we prepare for a snow system to make its way to hopefully fingers cross dump heaps of the fuffy white stuff. With family in town we got the gear on to hit the slopes for a fun day of skiing. I was pretty exciting to wear my new thermal under armor gear from my very kind parents and I am still breaking in a new ski jacket - i feel kind of like a rockstar I am not gonna lie and a tad bit spoiled. There's just something about this place - WHITEFISH it just seems a bit magical here. Life just seems so simple here so at ease. Things just come together and you seem to always see the big picture. I have come to realize that my soul can just breath here I can just be. The smiles seem to be bigger the laughs seem to be louder. For its in the stillness of the view around you and having crisp pure air fill your lungs that reminds you - you are truly in PARADISE. I knew from the moment I arrived here that I was home....And it brings me much joy knowing that my friends and family find this place just as magical and they see it as a winter paradise in much of the same way that I do. It is just a joy to share this place this place that my soul calls home with the people I love the mose in this world. Its the best gift I can think of to have people come here and recharge their souls to have time to see life thru simple eyes. Because life is truly just different here. Whitefish...my winter paradise that I have fallen madly and utterly in love with... its good to be home - who would have thought I would have found paradise on a mountain top.

No comments: