Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thankful in November

23rd - for my mom's fighting spirit and to simply have her here Stage 4 cancer is quite a scary thing to hear and know your mom has but she's a fight and her will to live is quite the life lesson. Thank you Mom for never giving up the fight.

24th - for a family to be a part of and being able to gather with that family for Thanksgiving. To have people to share this holiday with as well as for the family that isn't here in person today.

25th - I am thankful for employment that allows and supports my photography business so I can actually make money and not go into extreme debt doing the thing I love most.

26th - for my life's journey to lead me to Whitefish Mt, what an amazing place that little skiing town is. To have paradise right out my door to be living breathing and having fun in God's country is quite the blessing. People all over the world come to Whitefish and fall in love with the Last Great Place and I am one of the lucky to call this HOME.

27th - for the life that I have I know so many go without so many not having enough its a life that I have never known but I know is out there. People who are jobless homeless foodless. I have never known what it takes to live such a life and the things you have to do to simply live and stay alive during such trying times.

28th -  during this uncertain time I am thankful for employment to have a paycheck.

29th - to simply love to recieve love and to give of that love...loving someone truly loving them is quite the thing to be thankful for. it truly is!

30th - to have such a life that I do. To have it filled with people that bring laughter smiles memories faith hope strength support joy and love into my life whether these people are always by my side hardly by my side or its been years since they have been by my side.  Thankful in November has come to an end but I have come to realize its an eye opener if you find reasons everyday 365 days out of the years to be thankful....because I believe its a thankful life that leads to be a happy life.

No comments: