Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Live

Funny how things have a way of changing when your not looking or paying attention. Sometimes life can lead you into the dark unknown and you feel like it will never reach light again. Sometimes it feels like the heavyness you carry will never lift. Sometimes it feels like you will never smile or laugh again. Sometimes it feels like the sorrow has taken so much room in your soul you won't have room for happiness. What I have found that if you just live in the moment and not worry about when the change will happen life finds a way to do it when your not looking. All you can do is take what life has given you and make the best of it no matter what that might be.

There are so many wonders, questions and worries in this world. Will I get married, will I have a baby, will I have a family, will the house be approved, will I get this job, will we move here or there, will I pass this exam, will the retirement fund be big enoug, will it be brown or black, will I fit into this, will he graduate, will she will I find my way, will so and so be alright, will she die, will we have enough money for a vacation this year, will I have the gene that carries this, will I ... will we... will he... will she... The wonders, questions and worries can consume you, can take over your thoughts and mind. So I choose to just live, and let what happens - happens. I choose to focus on this moment now and let the rest work itself out. What will be will be, all you can do is just live.

No comments: