Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Really Lived.

One of the best movies I have ever seen was on the other night, Secondhand Lions... a movie that most have never seen or even care to see. But oh what a flick it is, filled with lots of laughs and a line at the end that makes the entire movie to me..."So these two men from your grandfather's stories, they really lived?... Yeah they really lived..."

To me thats what this life is all about... Really living... so when you get to the end of this life's journey someone will hopefully say she really lived. To me if I can live my life in such a matter and have that be the thing people talk about when I am gone I have done more than a couple of things right in this life. I know I am not going to strike oil or become big and famous BUT I know I will fill each moment of my life with smiles and laughter. I will always search for the unseen, I will always challenge myself to grow and to become. I will always push this life that I am living to its limits, I will reach pass the boundaries that it sets. I will be a little crazy, be a little wild. I will take the no shortcuts in this life. I won't back down from life's fears or sorrows. I will experience every single square foot this life has to offer. It won't matter to me if people call me a nomad or whatever else might come to mind. For I have a mission... I am going to really live this life. I challenge you to do the same. Stop worrying or stressing over things that don't truly matter, instead of being engulfed with work(thou we all have to work it doesn't have to be your life) be consumed by the people in your life. You only get this moment once... Once you have left this earth will they say... YEAH she/he really lived.

No comments: