Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome Amelia Millie Jean Schei

It must be the year of the babies. I am happy to announce the arrival of Amelia Millie Jean Schei 7 pounds 10 oz and 20 inches. Proud parents are Brian and my childhood best friend Emily (Just) Schei. It took forever it seemed for her to arrive but late Friday Dec. 17th (around 11:30 pm) she made her grand enterance. Amelia - I have known your mom since I was a baby. So I have really known her all my life. So I can say without a doubt that she has been looking forward to being your mother for MANY YEARS. She is one strong caring and kind woman. Who I know will fill your life with love- joy and happiness. You are one blessed little girl to have her as a mom and to be a part of the Just family. A BIG family that is strong in faith and has an endless supply of love to be given and received. Welcome Amelia! I look forward to meeting you soon!!

No comments: