Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moments

We all have those moments where we feel our hearts will burst open. where we find ourselves over come with emotions. Where tears form and we fight to hold back. Where we feel just simply grateful and blessed to live the simple everyday life that makes up who we are. I believe everyone has a story. And within that story lessons. And within those lessons a life that matters. To me those moments where we find ourselves in such a state its then that our heart is smiling and above all happy. It is in these moments where we hear oursevles thinking what did I ever do to become so blessed. What did I ever do to have all of this. What did I ever do to have such people in my life. It is in these moments where we say to ourselves thank for this moment. Thank you for this life. Thank you for this journey. It is in these moments to me makes life worth living. It is what makes life worthwilded. Simply Moments. When was the last time you found yourself in one. When was the last time you stopped and paused looked up above and whisper thank you. When was the last time you thanked those special souls in your life that make simple everyday moments special? When was the last time you felt your heart was going to burst? When was the last time you found yourself over come with emotions? When was the last time tears formed and you fought to hold them back.

This life is quite a ride isn't it. But it could be over in a moment. In a flash. In a second. So I wish to you to go out there and live as many simple everyday moments you possibly can with the beings who mean the most to you. I pray that you realize the blessing your life is. I pray that you realize that your being matters. I pray that you realize your story matters, your journey matters, your life matters. And I pray you realize that the simple people in your life matter to your story - your journey - your life. I pray you know the blessings in your life and when to speak thanks to those blessings. Don't wait til the end. Don't wait til its too late. For this holiday season I wish to you a simple life with simple moments with simlpe (important) people that will simply make your life complete.

No comments: