Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Congrats Yolanda

I got this friend named Yalda who I simply call Yolanda. She's full of life, a smile is always on her face. She's out to live her best life possible. She's a a dreamer, an achiever, and a very smart and determined gal. So when she says she's going to do this or that... I believe her without a doubt. She's a gal who never complains. She's a knock out but doens't let it go to her head. She's a down to earth gal who is a true friend. She's a friend who lets' you be just you. She doesn't ask for the world but you know when the cards are down she's in your corner. She's a friend you can always count on. We havethis think where I say Loser and she says you meant a V not a S... (LOVER). She's a person I am glad grateful and blessed to have in my life. I am thankful to call her my friend....LOSER.

Well that gal just landed herself a pretty great job All that hard work is paying off. Congrats to her. I couldn't be more happy for you or more thrilled. You earned it YOLANDA. Here's to the ride may it take you just far enough for you to reach and live your dreams.

No comments: