Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful in November

NOV 5th - Today I am thankful for my grandparents. Tillie & the late Jacob Koch and Florian & the late Miranda Goldmann. Through out my life they have given me so much - support, encouragement, understanding, patience, their time, of themselves and most of all their greatest gift they have given me - their love. I have memories of holidays, birthdays, weekends, vacations, school programs and sporting event....I am so blessed to have had all four of these people in my life and in such an important role as my grandparents. I can only hope that the life I live reflects back on them in such a way that they are proud of the person that I am - the way that I lve my life - treat others that they are proud of the role they have had in my life and that I have used the gifts and lessons they have brought into my life and taught in the greatest way possible...that I am more today because they were apart of my life. I never want to find a day that I am not thankful blessed and grateful to have such amazing people in my life...I love you Gramps Granny Granpda and Grandma.  Thank You for all you have done to make me feel special and loved...for showing me with your love that I matter.

NOV 6th -I am thankful for my big mama....Rebecca...its her birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECK...she was my roommate for two years in college and I am utterly grateful for your friendship. Thank you Becky for simply being YOU. I love ya, mate

NOV 7th - I am thankful for the Kochs (Travis - Jill - Sabrina - Sadey - Sharlotte and Luke). For opening up your home to me and giving me a place to be while I am in Fargo. I have never felt like I am burden to you guys you have always made me feel wanted - that you want me here and when I am gone in Montana you miss that I am not here. I love being here and apart of your everday lives. I am so blessed to have such people like you as my family. I love laughing smilng and just being with all of you. You have brough so much life into my everday world. Its sometimes chaos and a zoo - circus at home but that's just the way I love it...all of us together just living life... thank you for letting me be apart of your family.

NOV 8th - I am thankful for my aussie mates that are downunder... I miss you all! Know that not a day goes by that I don't think of you all and realize just how blessed I am to have you in my life - to have met you all during my time in Austraila... You girls changed my life by simply being you and welcoming me to the land downunder. I wish you knew how you gals changed my life. I look forward to seeing you all someday soon.

No comments: