Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful in November

NOV 18th - for my two godchild - Mady and Shar. I am utterly honored to be your godmother. I am so proud of both of you and I am grateful for the memories I have with you both thus far and look forward to a lifetime of those to come. You both make me smile and laugh. Always know I love you!

NOV 19th - for my godparents. Uncle Bobby and Aunt Karla. I have always felt spoiled and loved by you and that is something that has not changed as the years go by. Thank you for always making me feel important and showing me that I matter to you.

NOV 20th - for Janelle and Jami... thoughts that lie too deep for words. My bond with you two is a bond that can never be broken nor can it ever fade. You are stuck with me just as I am stuck with you two. No matter where this life takes us I find comfort and strength that I can always find you two by my side. I am more simply because you are apart of my life.

NOV 21st - for spending this week in Beulah with my parents. I always love how simple everything is - just living is simple. And I realize its because of the way my parents live their lives is a direct reflection on how I live my life...its simple to just be...to be grateful. to be thankful. to be happy. to laugh. to smile. to just be. I am so honored to have two amazing people to call my parents. They are still teaching me the greatest lessons about life...simply how to live it...I am thankful for all the memories, lessons they have brought me and the endless love they always give.

NOV 22nd - today I am grateful to have spent most of the day with my niece Taylor. Being able to take your pix Taylor is quite the honor for your auntie...I love how you follow the camera and smile for me...you are the perfect little model and you know just how to doll up the nikon. But as much as I love taking your photos I LOVE YOU even more. I think you are just simply perfect and you always will be. I am so blessed to have you in my life I love you even thou you suck your toes.

No comments: