Monday, September 9, 2013

HOME SWEET HOME...almost

In three days time - I will be spending my morning signing roughly around 98 - 101 pieces of paper that will officially make me a homeowner. Ok Ok maybe not an officiall homeowner since the bank will be the official owner of the place until years down the road when this little treasure of mine will be paid off and once in for all actually mine. But in the meantime I will still say I am the proud owner of this gem.  I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see this day - I didn't think it was possible to actually find a home that fits me and my budget. Taking on this next step solo will be quite the challenging and learning journey for me but its a step I am ready to take. I have had a few loves over the years... The Bison, The Cowboys, a few humans even and now I have found that sort of love in this perfect bungalow on a picture perfect street.  I believe she will be quite the site once I am done putting my touch on her - filling her with love - sweat - hard work and a few bucks... ok maybe more than a few bucks. I have had the honor of a few people who I know and who know me very well to walk thru this house and upon leaving they have voiced this house is just so you, Michelle. Well I couldn't agree more. In three days time it will be just me and this house. I can't wait. Its already been quite the journey...and the things that are already in store for this house is well nothing short than amazing. BIG BIG things will be happening - are already happening and I don't even have the keys. Don't worry I will blog about it once its all in place...I will give you a hint it will happen before the turkey is put on the table for Thanksgiving. 
 

No comments: