Monday, February 4, 2008

Capture your life now.

In my 27 years of life i have found myself in some already amazing places, surrounded by people that i am so blessed to have along with me on this crazy ride we call life. Most of the time i have no clue what i am doing with my life or where i am going, yet i feel i have always ended up right where i belong. As of right now i am in Whitefish Montana living life as a ski bum, and wondering whats next. If i am completely honest i am hoping that in the near future i will find myself back downunder and living on the coast in Australia. Til then i am capturing life behind a lens, Kaye Gold Photography hopefully up and running soon. Thou i have no clue where life will take me, i trust in the plan that is laid out before me and look forward to the places i will go and the people i will meet and of course all those that i will ALWAYS take with me (in my heart).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi cutie- So glad you have a blog now too! I love it, it's so cute. Miss you and I will call SOON! Hugs, Bridgette