Tuesday, February 5, 2008

In my world its Friday...

I have found living life on the mountain and working for a resort means that most of the time i am giving up the normal person's kind of week. For example in everyone else's world its a Tuesday nite, in my world its Friday. i have never been normal so why would i ever have a normal person's work line up. i am banking that one day hopefully in the near future i will find myself a grown up job...one that gives me a true saturday and sunday and maybe even vacation time. til then i am just being a ski bum. i have never been in a hurry to do things at the times that someone normally does things. Look at my college days...most have them last for 4 years...i was 4 years deep and still didn't have a major when all my friends were graduating and getting jobs. When i finally came around to graduating most of my friends were getting married, buying houses and starting a family. My under grad and grad years lasted from 1999 to 2007...it took me a long time but i found something along that journey that makes all the difference...MYSELF. i am a confident single funny positive loving gal who knows that someday her prince will come but isn't waiting for him to start the life she has always wanted to live. I have been blessed with a family and friends that in a word are amazing. They bring to my life all the things that at times i might feel that i am missing. All together they are my reason...they are all my reasons. Love to you all.!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you are living life as it comes! I think it is FANTASTIC! You have the right idea about living your life as you would like until that guy comes along, it makes for no regrets and a full focus on what's happening now. . . take it from someone who's been there and LOVES how it all unfolded! You are AMAZING!!! Love ya!