Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Sunday


I am spending my Sunday on the mountain with snow falling softly down from the sky. There is something completely life changing when standing outside with nature in slience. It is so quite here, which brings such inner and outter peace to a crazy and wild world. You can't help but to pause and take in your surroundings. You realize in that moment of peace and serenity that this is what life is all about. To just breath and take it all in. As I took a deep breath and felt the crisp air fill my lungs and refresh my soul, I realized how blessed I am and how grateful I am to be here, to be everywhere I have ever gone. I hope know matter where you are in this world you can stop and take life in, know and feel the blessings of being right where you are.

No comments: