Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trust Your Journey... .. .

I truly believe that life falls into place. That there is a reason why we are on certain paths in this life, why we have to go thru certain stages, experiences, moments, falls, tears, laughter, smiles. I would be lying if I said that I am not struggling with where I am at this moment in time. I question things daily, and often find myself over thinking things. I know we all carry our own hardships and negative demons in our minds and those tend to effect our life right now. Life wouldn't be life if we didn't. Just in the same breathe we would have no idea how to judge beauty if we haven't seen ugly or unpleasent. We would not know true happiness unless we experienced sorrow and saddness. We would not know the value of a life until you have loss or the worth of a smile unless you have shedded a few tears. You wouldn't know the power of dreams, dreaming and reaching your dreams unless you have gone thru falling and failing. You would not be able to know yourself or find yourself unless you have been lost or unsure. These are the things that make life make sense. That give us hope, faith and belief that there is a bigger picture than what we can see right now. LOVEthisLIFE and Trust YOUR Journey... two sayings/store brand that have helped me see the bigger picture. That has helped me hang on and let go.

No comments: