Thursday, June 19, 2008

KERI NOBLE


KERI NOBLE...a week ago this coming saturday I spent the night listening to this amazing artist share her voice, her talent, her soul and her story with me and a room full of people in Fargo. I have been able to take in all of her performances thus far in the Fargo area. And trust me when I say...she is in a word amazing and she will leave you completely speechless and will inspire you and encourage you thru her soulful lyrics and amazing voice. I was honored to meet her...FINALLY!! and even talk to her to let her know just how much her music has inspired me and changed me. I listen to her songs on my IPOD each and everyday....and i never never get sick of hearing the same songs over and over. Her music matters to me. It changed my life...for when I am having a terrible day or the best day I turn to her music, her songs to be uplifted, to celebrate....Music sometimes is all we got when life gets to be too much...its a song that speaks to us. its a song that speaks the words we can't. its a song that just gets us and understands us. when we are lost its a song that can find us. when we feel alone its a song that will sit with us. I am not a big on private emotional talk. I tend to keep many things locked tight behind big old thick walls and walls...but music is the one thing that just knocks all those walls down...and Keri Noble's music is a big big part of that.

If you ever have a chance to go and listen to Keri Noble...trust me...it will be well worth your time and money...she will blow you completely out of the water...leave you in complete aww and will inspire you in ways you didn't think music ever could. She will move you so much because so much soul is put into her songs and lyrics...to listen to her sing is to know her in a way because she is up there sharing and telling her story..I often wonder do people like her know? Do they have any idea how amazing they are and the gift that they have? Does she know just how much her songs mean to her fans? I can't help but wish i had that gift...the gift to change people's lives thru something I wrote, something I sung...to be able to hear someone's story on how you, something you wrote, something you sang...got them thru...changed their lives...to know and hear just how much people turn to you without you even realizing...She is gifted and she on;y seems to get better and better each and every time I see her live...or hear one of her new songs...Check her out TODAY...and then spread the word about her and her music out to the lives around you!!! If you give her a chance and listen...you won't be let down..in fact your life could be changed forever for the better. www.kerinoble.com or http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88671613 on myspace. I will be in the Cities at the end of June to hit up a LIVE KERI NOBLE CONCERT once again and will share the night with my friend Bridgette...Which I can't wait!!





No comments: