Monday, October 20, 2008

you inspire me

What brings you joy? What makes you happy? What defines a great day? Is it an event, a person or simply the attitude we carry with us to face that day...to face everyday!

Life can be a struggle at times and it will knocK you down more times than you can count. There are reasons everyday to have a terrible grotten no good day...I look at the people in my life and I notice the courage they bring to the table everyday to live it. The inner battles some face dealing with illness, tradegy, loss, hurt, money problems-worries, job related stress and they rise above their inner darkness and carry on. They smile they laugh when its so easy to just crawl in a dark hole. They are dancing in the rain and jumping in the mud puddles.

Their will their attitude their courage their determination their faith their strength moves me..to live each second of the day to the very limit. They encourage me to rise and try try try again. Their grace they bring to life inspries me to be so much more than even I thought I could be. So many too many to name that give me reasons everyday to love this life even when it sucks. To laugh when its easier to cry to smile when all we may want to do is frown. To dream, to rise, to try, to have faith, to love, to hope, to believe when everything points us in the direction not too. For the secret of life lies in eyes that doesn't see black or white..they choose to see color...they choose to see the very best life still has to often when they experience the very worse. They rise again after the hardest of falls...with only one thought on the reason why we fall--so we learn how to rise.

Thank you for showing me how to truly live..how to truly love this life..not just during the sunshine but thru the rain...I am more because of the battles you face whether they be in the public eye or in the silence of your thoughts. I am a better person for watching you face life with grace courage faith strenght and will. For each day I am one step closer to knowing what the secret of life is truly all about!!

No comments: