Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flying Squrriels....

I have found something in a bar I never thought I would see...FLYING SQURRIELS...two of them to be exact....what is goin on in Montana Bars??? It was highly entertaining and to be honest I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that these two little furry animals were running the bar table and crawling all over the customers...they arrive with their owner via a crown royal purple bag and munched on peanuts all night. It was WILD!

The highlight came when I was capturing the memory for Michaela while it just hung out on her shoulder. I stood two feet away and while I was taking the photo, the flying fur flew into the air at me. The only reason it didn't smack me in the face was the fact that my phone was covering it. However I still screamed a high pitch girl scream that even Michaela agrees she has never heard come out of me. It was a lasting memory due to the fact that Alice and Michaela witness the entire thing and to hear their deep belly laughs and the massive smiles made it a moment that I know I will never forget even if I had an animal fly and latch onto and scare me half to death...WILD

No comments: