Thursday, November 20, 2008

she is making a difference!

Have you ever just had a friend that has left you in just amazement? Just how giving they are? And you find yourself just feeling complete blessed because they are in your life!! You feel more as a person and being because of them and what they bring into your life! You find yourself changed all for the better!

My friend Lindsey has been nothing but just that and WAY MORE! I haved waited for her and the friendship I have with her...welll basicailly all my life. And I find myself just being so honored to call her my friend.

She has no idea how great she is and even more so the greatness that lies within her being. She is making a difference...a HUGE differenece in so so many lives! More than she will ever know! I wish she saw it all...I wish she could see what her giving caring and taking the time does to the lives she touches!

The change and difference she has brought into my life is well seen everywhere because I am more in so many ways because she takes the time to show me that I matter. Thank you friend...I am one lucky girl to call you one of my best friends!! And thank you for stirring me up and changing me all for the better! And the best part...well I just think you are just getting started! The change and difference you make is just warming up and gettin ready to take off...can't wait to see it all unfold. I am honor to be with you on this journey!

No comments: