Saturday, November 8, 2008

THEY ARE COMING!!!

Its been official for a couple of weeks actually...I have been slacking and haven't posted the great news...Alice and Michaela are in the United States! And in about a week's time I will find them with me everyday until the 26th of December. And well I couldn't be more excited because well these two mates are not half bad. Many of my family and friends will get to meet these two Aussies and well I couldn't be more proud to share them with all that I know and love. They are two of the best things-people that I found in Australia...and the friendship and bond I have with the two of them is truly remarkable...I have never met two people who bring out my belly laugh --so loud, so much and so often. Because of these two and so many others back in Australia I found a piece of myself...a huge piece of myself that was missing...I have been waiting to see these two the moment I left them...And I can't wait to play endless games of would you rather and other pointless games for countless hours with them. I can't wait for them to make fun of my accent. I can't wait to quote stupid movie lines and watch aussie shows again. I can't wait for them to see snow and goin boardin and skiin...I can't wait to show them the world's largest figures we have all across ND...I can't wait to take them to run down bars and for them to understand the true meaning of HICK...I can't wait to see their faces and hear their laughs....But most of all I can't wait for the person they bring out of me when I am with the two of them. I can't wait for so many to meet them...for they will know in one second why I love the land downunder and why with all my heart and soul I want to go back. They are two amazing characters who I know will take Montana, North Dakota and Minnesota by storm (all the places they will travel with me to). Watch out...they are a little wild a whole lot of crazy and heaps of fun...And thru their zest for life you will find yourself learning all sorts of things on how to life your own life...Ya there will be times you will have no clue what they are sayin due to their heavy aussie slang and fast talking skills but I will promise you this...you will LOVE them!! And thru them get just a piece of why Australia is so amazing. And why its a must place to go (in my case live--someday--still working on it but it WILL happen, just don't know when.)...Its almost time and with each day that passes I grow more and more excited...and one day closer to seeing their aussie faces with a smile spread wide across my face and prolli even a few tears of happiness escaping my eyes....Just wait...for most who read this blog will in fact meet them and get to know them pretty darn well....I can't wait so you will know just what I am talking about!! Alice and Michaela...coming to a city near you...SOON!! ps you might want to prepare your liver...just a heads up...don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to meeting your friends Michelle, they sound like a riot! I had Aussie roommates when I was in Korea, I love the Aussie way!