Monday, April 12, 2010

A place to stay

I often find myself surrounded by new faces. I find these amazing people just walking into my life like as if they have always been in my life or as if they had always had planned on walking into my life. These people who start out as strangers just find ways to make me smile and laugh. They find ways to make it feel as if I have had known them all along.

I found such people working and living in Whitefish. And I realize just how amazing it is to find such people by the chance of a little luck. My everyday is filled with simple happiness because I find myself surrounded by good honest and kind people. Who can laugh and smile. Who love living as much as I do and are just happy to be. So tonight I thank those that started out as strangers in my life who I know call a friend.

Esp to my Whitefish friends who have helped this amazing place turn into more that just a town but my home. You are my reasons for always wanting to stay. You have helped me feel like I belong here and need to be here. My life is more because of you. Whitefish is more because of you!! Thank you Kali. Emily. Stacy. Nikki. Marti. Allison. Karen. Erin. Denise. Katie. Hannah. Lori. If it weren't for you this would just be like any other pretty place in the world. It is you that gives this place meaning. It is you that makes it feel like a home and a place you want to stay!!... FOREVER

No comments: