Friday, April 2, 2010

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Sometimes I often wonder of the world to come. Of what it will be. Will it be like living like a Care-bear up in the puffy white clouds? Will it be choosin an animal to be so I can soar like an eagle swim like a sea turtle roar like a tiger? Will I get to choose a whole new look but yet everyone will know its me? Will it be a life filled with others or just a life lived in my own paradise?

They say somewhere over the rainbow...and I believe that is where heaven is found. And all things are possible there. And everday is like a saturday where you have no rush to go or place to be. You are always surrounded by peace and fulfillment of happiness-success and love. Its our best days in this life lived everday in the life to come. There are tears but only tears of pride - joy and love. There's laughter and smiles.

Somewhere over the Rainbow... Way up high...There's a land I heard of once in a lullabye...Skie are blue, and dreams that you dare to dream... Really do come true...Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far....Behind me...Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops...That's where you'll find me...Bluebirds fly...Birds fly over the rainbow... Somewhere over the Rainbow... That's where you will find me...

No comments: