Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nature

I am back and refreshed after two days off, I woke up to 7inches of snow and now realize that I have a view of a snowbank only in front of my windows - how crazy is that?? And yet the snow keeps falling. As I took some turns in knee deep powder in the Hellroaring Basin, I paused and just took a seat in the snow. Surround by nature in complete and utter silence. And wow the state of peace that brings. Breathing in fresh crisp air with simple beautiful views that can only be found outdoors in nature. Life is just different, life seems so simple when you are outdoors and surround by mother nature. You find nature speaking to you, providing you with some sort of calmness in the storm of life. You take a breath in and release in a steady and slow rhythm, what was once so heavy on your mind has some how just escaped you and you are left feeling in a state of ease. That's why I love nature so much, what else can refresh you, who else can you have the best talk with and yet no speak a single word, where else can you go and find peace just by enjoying your surrounds. You are never judged, your problems never seem to mindless or senseless. Most of all you are able to JUST BE. And most of the time that's just what you need and truly all you need.

No comments: