Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome Nolan Robert Weisbrod

Born March 22, 2011 to the proud parents Shannon and Tim. I am proud to say welcome to the world Nolan Robert Weisbrod!!!! I look forward to meeting the little prince this spring-summer and of course blinding him with my flash. And I can say with 100 percent certainty that he will be raised by two parents that will make his childhood heaps of fun. full of love. filled with happiness. and will provide this little man with support - encouragement - guidence and faith. You are one blessing being to call these two great people Mom and Dad. I count the days til I get meet you, to hold you, cuddle with you, spoil you and love you. Til then keep growing stronger! And I will continue to say prayers for you, so you can go home and be with your family, soon.

No comments: