Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday Shout Out

Heather Hyatt this Birthday Shout Out is for YOU. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in this world. I hope today you are filled with blessings that make you realize the gift you are to so many. I know my life wouldn't be the same if you were never apart of it. A big space in my life and heart would go empty... How sad it would be if I didn't get to call you my friend. Thankfully its something I will never have to know. Your the gal I want sitting next to me when I am having a cold beer (with a pickle or olives depending on the mood). Your the gal that I love a road trip with because we both like the same music. Your the gal that I like having mad at me or letting me get mad at you - its in the moment and we move on. Your the gal thats all about being up for anything and everything which makes just having fun always easy. Your the gal that always speaks the truth. Your the gal that can be counted on. Your the gal I am grateful to call my friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND

No comments: