Saturday, April 16, 2011

Settle Down

"There is a place where I belong. And I have seen its field and streams. They have been revealed in my dreams... I must keep traveling on. To find the place where I belong. And if I travel 'til the day I die, I'll make my home somewhere far beyong the sky... 'Cause you see I cannont settle down. There's just too much left unfound. I keep drifting like a cloud. On the wind..." -Peter Bradley Adams Lyrics from a song that well speaks to me. We are all different. We are all dreaming different dreams. We are all living different lives. We are all un-normal. Having these different traits makes us all human. All the same. All bonded together by the simple fact we are each breathing and living. There's no right way or wrong way just simply each our own way. I may be a lost soul. an old soul. a wandering soul. I have different dreams. I have different goals for my life. Just as I hope you do for your life as well. Maybe not all are meant to 'settle down' - Settle down... each has its own meaning for that two word saying. Settle down to me is staying still. Living a life with no change. Living the same day over and over. I look at the world and all of its possiblities and I am consumed with dreams ideas goals. My biggest challenge is deciding just what I want and need to do. Out there lies so many lessons to learn, life to experience, love to give, people to meet... So in many ways 'I cannot settle down.' There's just too much left unfound. I wish that none of you settle down as well. Continue to grow. to learn. to become. Embrace the life and world around you. Give. Love. Explore. Live. This world has too much to offer than to just stand still.

No comments: