Friday, April 8, 2011

Power

"I found Rome a city of bricks & left it a city of marble." Isn't that what life is all about leaving each place you go each person you part from better than what you found it to first be? This has been my mission since I don't know when. To find myself in a place where I have the simple power and the honor to make it better. Can you even imagine what this world would be if every single person strived to bring their best to each place each person. Could you even imagine if we set out not to better ourselves but better the human race and the world around us what kind of world we would then be living in. I am firm believer that if you put others before your own personal gain you will be rewarded in way you can never even imagine. I dare you to take the high road, I dare you to be the friend you wished you had, I dare you to show compassion kindness and understanding in a moment where it is so easy to judge. I dare you to be the leader and take a different path. I dare you to find a place with bricks and leave it with marble. I dare you to live life in a way where the world around you and the human race will be changed by you being a part of it. You hold the power... we each hold the power to change this world and to make this place and each person better. You hold the power and its up to you to decide what you will do with that power.

No comments: