Monday, April 18, 2011

Mother Nature

Waking up to over a foot of snow on my doorstep wouldn't be my dream come true, but thats what I found this morning. Oh the joys of living in Montana and on top of a mountain. I usually don't complain about such an event BUT with the slopes closed for the season I am willing to throw in my two cents. I welcome this Novemeber to April 10th BUT if it doesn't fall in between those dates PLEASE MOTHER NATURE turn that snow into rain. Yet Why am I not surprised by this, after all that's life in a nut shell, never truly going how you planned or dreamed. Sometimes it ends up worse but sometimes if we are willing to put up with alittle snow it just might turn out better than we ever planned or dreamed. HANG in there, Spring will surely fully be here soon.

No comments: