Thursday, May 12, 2011

Life with Clark, I mean MARK: Secretary Fun

Its no secret that Mark Goldmann likes to have a good time. He enjoys telling jokes and well playing jokes on people as well. In short the man just like to laugh and make others laugh.


One normal work day at Basin the main secretary of the plant buzzed Clark to let him know Paula was on line one. Without skipping a beat Clark goes "Paula who? I don't know a Paula?" The secretary replied with "just hold on and I will see." She then clicked back over to the line and said "excuse me but can I ask Paula Who?" My mother realizing just what Clark was up to says.... "Paula HIS WIFE". You can imagine what the lady said to Clark after finding out the practical joke he played on her. To this day she still is fuming when she recalls that day at the office when she found out who Paula was. She of course couldn't apologize enough to my mother, who simply replied that's just Mark.

1 comment:

Veiga said...

I am charmed with your blog.I invite you to view my: http://www.devaneiosdevida.blogspot.com/In it you will know a l small country, very old but with good people, good food and beautiful landscapes: Portugal. I write and I speak a little English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese-This one interesting for language learning, but you can make comments in English
Greetings