Saturday, May 21, 2011

Taylor Jean Goldmann



The Goldmann clan is proud to say that on Friday, May 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM we welcomed into the world the newest member in a family of crazies, Taylor Jean Goldmann. For the first hours of her new life her eyes were open and moving around - very alert for just being hours old. She was spoiled with love right off the bat and greeted by both sets of grandparents with huge smiles on their faces, Grandpa and Grandma Mollman and Gramps & Granny Goldmann. Also seeing her just hours old were Uncle Jacorian, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Margo & Uncle Ryan, Uncle Mason, Cousins Brittaney & Madysen and two special people Nicole & Ross Ford. It was a room filled with love, excitement, pride and happiness. Taylor I have you know I have never seen your mommy and daddy with such a big smile on their faces, they already love you soo much.

Taylor, my little 'crack baby' niece - I have you know that I am as well as many are completely addicted to YOU... I am in search of a 12 step program already but hoping I never find one to be honest - I mean how could you not be head over heels for such a cutie.... Welcome to the family, in know its a bit crazy and wild being a Goldmann but I promise you its always an adventure. You will never need a reason to smile and laugh when you belong to such yahoos. You will be spoiled by all who know and love you. Esp your uncle Jacorian and aunt Michelle, I promise to show you the ropes on how to be a true GoldWOMANN. It will be quite a ride this journey we call life but thru the princess dresses and scraped knees it will all be worth it. And that Gramps and Granny of yours are pretty special - and will surely fill your childhood with love and laughter. Lastly I hope you someday know and realize how blessed you are to have such a great Mommy and Daddy. They are two of the greatest people I have ever known. They have waited so long to have you here and they are over the moon in love with you. We are so excited to love you and watch you grow and become Taylor.

No comments: