Thursday, March 7, 2013

I can hear 'em calling....


Have you ever had that feeling - that wondering - searching feeling like something is missing - that this isn't the place your suppose to be so you keep well looking and seaching without even realizinig it. Then one day you stumble upon this sacred piece of paradise way out in God's land deep in the thick of mother nature - on the corner of a map basically in Canada. You google it and see what this place is WHITEFISH. GLACIER. SNOWGHOSTS. SKIING. BIG MOUNTAIN. You look at the pictures and think oh my that I need to see with my own eyes. So you do something crazy - after arriving back from living in Australia what do i decide to do apply for a job way way way out in Montana - I somehow get it. I pack my belongings up and head to a place that no one knows my name nor I theirs. Little do I know...I have finally found the place that I truly belong...my soul's home. A place that I no longer feel like a wondering lost soul...I am simply at peace.

You know that OH MY GOD feeling...you just can't help but say when somehting so rare so raw so beautiful takes your breathe away and leaves you completely and utterly speechless ...well thats my soul's paradise. The Flathead Valley home of Whitefish Mountain Resort, Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake. A place that should be on each and everyone's bucket list. This place was my home and oh the joys did it bring. Once I arrived I soon realized it was a place that no pictures truly did justice - it was better to be seen with your two feet standing on the ground and nature wrapped around you.

Things in life sometimes lead you away from the places you truly want to be - leaving this place was one of the hardest things I have ever truly done - I don't talk about it much because in a way its too hard to explain or describe ORR more so I am just too stubborn to let that place go all I can truly say is this ...I left my soul in those mountains for the purpose to one day come back to it. I know if I leave something so important to one's being that it is something that you won't live forever without you will come home again.  I am not coming home for good now - but i am coming for a long stay i can hear the mountains calling Micheellleeee Micheellleeee Micheellleee...and I must go not forever as they intend for me to stay but long enough to fill my lungs refresh my spirit and find my soul back in its body with hopes of a certain smile that only forms while I am in my peace is found on my face....I MUST GO.

No comments: