Monday, March 3, 2008

Stepping outside the moment

Have you ever just taken yourself outside the moment. Looked beyond the moment of now and saw the bigger picture. I have found that I do this alot... Esp when I am with family or friends. I tend to just find myself standing in the back ground and just watch them...no not stalker like...but in the sense I feel so honored, blessed and grateful for that moment and to be a part of that moment with them. I love to hear the laughter and see the smiles of the faces of people who i know, love and admire. I tend to take snap shots in my mind to remember those moments and remind myself what this life is truly all about. PEOPLE and LOVE. Someone asked me once how I developed such an eye for photography. I guess in a sense its always been there, due to my ability to step outside the moment. To be able to frame surroundings with my eyes and mind. And well the most of it is just plain luck and being able to be in that moment rite now. All i have to do is simply be there, the people I know and love do the rest. For all I am doing is capturing their love and happiness--they are doin all the work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very insightful. . . I think you have hit it right on the head about why you do such beautiful photography! You are there, completely.