Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beyond Myself

"To go beyond yourself, you have to know yourself."

When I read this, I realize thats one of the best things you can do in this life... is to know yourself ... to truly know yourself. Because only when you know yourself, can you go beyond yourself. You can venture off, you can wonder, you can achieve more, because you know what you are capable of reaching. When you find the belief in yourself I am confident in saying that the world is truly yours. For when you believe in yourself, you find that you are willing to push pass the limits and borders that at times contain us and put a glass ceiling on what we can truly reach, touch and hold.

In these past years that's what I have been doing, getting to know myself. Truly knowing myself, not just the positive aspects but the negative ones as well. I am learning the sunshine and the darkness of who I am.... with hopes that with that knowledge I can go beyond myself someday. That I will push thru boundaries and limits. That someday I will hold and know true achievement and success. That someday I will find myself in places I never even dreamed of being in...yet because I took the time to know myself I could in the end go beyond myself.

No comments: