Friday, June 5, 2009

LiFE iS SiMPLE...

Its a great feeling when you realize that everything you really need and even better want you already have...more than ever I am finding that my life is blessed and filled with the simple things that give me the world. That bring me endless smiles and laughter.

I was driving the golf cart on a lazy summer day with the wind blowing and the sun gazing....could life get any better? Those are the moments where I find myself taking a deep breath...and I let life fill my lungs and engulf myself in a simple moment. Praying and hoping that that feeling will last more than just a moment and more than anything I pray that I never never take such moments...that I never take the simple things that life brings to my life for granted...not now...not ever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see you next weekend!