Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Makin' a Million

There's nothing better to me than the feeling of being content. Of knowing that to some you may not have it all...but they are just fools...because to you...your life holds the world....your WORLD. My life doesn't contain the things that so many others have...and my goals in life well aren't based around those things either. I am here to make a million...but its not in the way that you think...for how many of you thought dollars?? Well I am here to smile a million smiles...to laugh a million laughs... to have a million moments in my life where I say...this is MY LIFE...where I think to myself...I got all I need! Where I find myself filled with happiness....I pray to have a million moments where I find myself saying...THANK YOU...whether it be to someone or just looking up to the sky being so grateful for what has been given to me in this moment...in this life...I hope to find a Million reasons to LOVE this LIFE...more than that...I hope to see a million smiles and hear a million laughs from the people who are in my life....from my family...from my friends...and yes even from strangers. I WILL make a MILLION...its just never in the way many hope to make. Every inch of me...knows the kind of million that I am after to make...that even money can't buy what I will recieve from making such a Million.

Everyone's life is different...some are after the perfect house, the brand name closests, the newest model of Ford and a job at the top of the ladder. They work a job they pretty much hate but loves the 2 weeks of paid vacation it gives them. I am not after a job that gives me only 2 weeks of happiness a year. I am after a life that I love to live each and every day. I am after a life that finds me smiling and laughing...giving and loving...and YES there are such jobs. I am hoping that where this life takes me...it finds me giving more than I ever take. I hope it finds me surrounded with smiles and the echo of laughter. I hope that my life can make a lasting impact and difference on the lives of those who come in and out of my world....not just a select fews' lives...for in order to make my million...i can't let even just one walk away without doing just that...

Am I living the simple life...you better darn well believe it....because if you haven't learned by now...Life is ALL about SIMPLE...simple moments that mean EVERYTHING...Simple happiness...Simple means MORE...Money can't buy Simple...My goal is to live my everyday life in the same matter that most pay big bucks to sit on abandoned beaches or travel through a foreign countries to be able to feel-touch and see peace...happiness...They fork over money to finally realize what life is all about...I HOPE to be able to see and do just that no matter where I am in this life...no matter where I am working or what view my eyes are taking in...without spending a penny...I am determinded to make my MILLION before I am called home...and I pray I have enough time...because oh how great of a feeling would it be to say...I MADE A MILLION!!! And the best part of saying that...is knowing I can take it ALL with me when I go!!!

No comments: