Monday, June 8, 2009

VINES BENE...

To live well in Italian.... VINES BENE...Just might be the one thing I have needed to hear. Just might be the true secret of living. Just might be all of my endless questions answered. Just might be what life is all about. Just may be my life's ultimate goal and life's quest. VINES BENE...

It holds so much meaning...and yet its a meaning different for each and every one of us. YOU and ME get to define what VINES BENE means to you...means to me...For ONLY YOU...ONLY ME knows what it is to fulfill a life that is lived well. WE are the only ones who know what brings us happiness...what makes us laugh...what makes us smile...what makes us value a moment...a day...a life. WE are the only ones that can breath in life and realize in that moment that we are content... that we are at peace... that we are fulfilled. VINES BENE...

This past year I spent so much time thinking and trying to find a life that it seems I am the one that doesn't want. I have let others' thoughts over power my own. I have let someone else define what VINES BENE means to me...and what I must do to live such a life. Do I need to make changes... Do I need to make some choices and decisions... Do I need to do some true soul searching and ask myself some truly hard questions regarding what to do with my life... YES... But I refuse to let anyone but myself answer those questions. I refuse to let someone else's voice and thoughts out weigh my own. Above all I refuse to be labled and placed in a box that reads normal when never in my life have I been such a thing. I know my change is close... real close... That my life will change when the season of Summer fades into Fall. And I will be ready to live well. On my terms.

Thank you Bridgette...and Thank you Casey... VINES BENE was found through you. It was a wake up call for me. Something I NEED to read and more importantly truly think about and ponder deeply about.

No comments: