Thursday, April 3, 2008

Almost done!!



As I sit at work with only one more day to come, I can't sit still. I can't wait to head out to Chair One and take the ride to the top on yet another amazing blue bird day with tons and tons of snow to pow thru. The next two days I will spend tearin up the slopes as well as taking in Coach Graham's team softball games in Kalispell. Then I head back into work on Sunday for my last day of work as well as the closing day for the resort. I plan to bum around for a day or two and then pack up and head East. To break up the trip back I will be stopping in Great Falls to see Miss. Lindsey Graham and then make my way back into Beulah on Friday sometime. My time in Beulah will be short stayed...hopefully. All depends on my recovery from surgery. I am hoping its not more than a few days...because thats prolli all I can handle!! I am sure some are wondering surgery?? I am goin in for surgery on my digestive tract wall...aka my colon. I am starting to realize that life after this might be a little uneasy at first. Then I plan to head to Fargo to send sometime with my brother for his birthday as well as see family and friends. Then its off to the Cities to see college friends and of course CHami. After seeing all the faces of those I have missed I am booked to take wedding pictures the first weekend of May and then start work out at oxbow that monday or tuesday of the first week of May. Thats the game plan now...but if I know anything is that whenever I am plans something always happens to destroy them or at least part of them....so fingers crossed...because the only set back that I see happening is my recovery being longer than I plan on having. I am getting super excited to see ALL of YOU. I have missed your faces, your smiles, your laughter and above all your company. It won't be long now!!

No comments: