Friday, April 4, 2008

Where it all leads...

I have come to the conclusion that life is all about the journey of finding ourselves, growing into ourselves, giving ourselves and leaving apart of ourselves behind. Its about opening your heart up and baring your naked soul to life. To feel each and every tear, pain, laugh, smile and moment with the depths of your being. To embrace hardships and times of sorrow in the same way we embrace happiness and success. To see the beauty of life whether it be thru laughter or tears. To stop worrying about where it all leads and to focus on the journey it is taking you on right now. For life has to be more and mean more than to just be born, grow and die. There has to be more. It doesn't make sense if thats just it... The journey would have no meaning if that were it. For if you ever ask anyone what they like best point a or point b ...Chances are if they are like me...they would say the journey to get there. So many people today are so worried about where they are goin? What will happen tomorrow or in the future they lose out on the beauty of today, of the moment of now. Life can be so overwhelming and most cases its because you are taking in too much of the future and looking too far into the future. I have learned so time ago to just let go of the wheel and just enjoy the ride and see where life will lead me. And so far I have always found myself in the places I have always belonged. I know for certain that I would not have grown into the person I am today if I would have never just let go. Its one of the best feelings in the world to just throw the list of "the way the things should go" out the window and tune out the voices of life and turn up & only listen to your own. By doing so I have found I am better at living, giving, loving. being me and being a better friend, sister, daughter and just an over all better person. I have come to feel even more blessed and honored to live this life and love this life. I am even more grateful for the people I have in my life...for my family and friends. Its not always sugar and spice and everything nice...but at least for now and hopefully I can carry this same sense of self with me when it isn't. So to all of you who stress too much, worry too much and think too much...let go and just enjoy the ride....life always has a way.

No comments: